Welcome, I'm SO VERY GLAD you've come :)
This is probably one of the most important blogs you'll come across, purely because you'll only get the truth here. If you've ever wanted to know the truth about what is in our foods and products, the truth about our health, the best way to live each and every day to the fullest, and how to live in peace and harmony with our Earth WITHOUT compromising on the things you love... you've come to the right place! While I'm learning the art of website building, I'll be writing post after post on here without catagorising it, so it may be a bit of a mess but bare with me - the wait for the main site will be worth it! There will be a heck of a lot of info going up here in the coming months, with hopefully an online shop to follow next year. Stay tuned my Apples, a change is coming xxx

Sunday 29 April 2012

So... you're thinking about organics eh...


Ok, so you’ve decided to explore the natural world a little bit more. You know the foods you eat and the products you use at the moment aren’t quite right, and the advertising just isn’t convincing you anymore. Maybe you’ve seen a couple of news reports about the links of certain diseases to certain things we use and consume.
So you start to google it, and my oh my did you find a gold mine of information! But where do you start?!

It’s more expensive, it’s not readily available, what do all those words even mean, am I getting enough nutrients in my new diet, how do I live without dairy, I saw on the news that organics was just a crock, it’s too hard, I don’t have the time, I can’t garden, I don’t like vegetables, I work full time…

No more excuses. 

We can do this. It is challenging, but the reward will be your perfect health.
It’s time to gather up as much info as we can, present it in a step by step manner that is easy to understand and backed up by trusted sources and scientific studies, and put it all in the one place. There are so many wonderful sites and fabulous people out there whom I am learning off, and their blogs and websites will be flashed all over the place, and I will encourage you to support them as much as me because their influences and information are what started my passion for organics.
The more I read, the more I am shocked – not only at the sorts of things that pass for foods and products these days – but the lengths that multinational corporations will go to in order for us to NOT know what they are doing, and deceive us into thinking they are helping us. They aren't.

There is something wrong with what we consume.
There is something wrong with the products we use each day.
There is proof that ingredients within these items cause everything from cancer to neurodegenerative diseases to obesity to infertility.
There is proof that our DNA can be altered by the chemicals in these products.
There is something wrong.
There is a way to fix it.
Let’s begin.

From here, you should go to the index page. At the moment, I am setting up a 10 step strategy to get you easing into the world of organics – explaining why it is so essential, who the worst offenders are, when organics aren’t organic, where to get what you need, how to start a garden (oh it’s not hard!)… everything you need to get started.

When that’s ready to go, after you’ve gone through the ten steps, you can be free to explore the blog via the index page, and learn as much as you can about what goes into your precious body each day! There will also be many other posts after the initial 10 to help with the transition, and i will also be updating the posts as i get more information... so make sure you h
ave fun, and don’t forget to join my facebook page and get all the updates, and if you have any questions at all, I’d be more than happy to discuss them.

One last thing, a bit of a disclaimer of sorts. I’m not a doctor, dietician, nutritionist, herbalist, nurse, dentist, horticulturalist, or botanist… I’m not an anything! I don’t have a degree and I’m not forcing you to do anything. I’m relaying information I have found from what I feel to be extremely reliable sources. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. I don’t know anyone else’s present medical condition so, as always, go and consult with your trusted professional before you change things. There.


Much love
Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment